Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Guest Review: Jewelry Pouches by Greenwillow Crafts


This post is brought to you by Mary of Mary E Jewelry Designs. You can read more by Mary on her terrific blog.

I recently treated myself to a jewelry pouch from Greenwillow Crafts. And what a treat!
The package arrived promptly within several days of my order. Inside the sturdy packaging was my new pouch, every bit as lovely as described. The rich raspberry main fabric and coordinating gold lining fabric had been expertly stitched together into eight pockets of organized elegance. Flawless, not a single errant thread in sight, and plenty of room to hold nine pieces of jewelry snugly in their separate space. My jewelry will definitely be traveling in style.

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great review, Mary!! I bought one of Greenwillow's jewelry pouches for my granddaughter. It was lovely and so well made!

Nuvofelt said...

What a useful review. I must remember this nearer to Christmas. Great blog