Saturday, April 7, 2007

What is Mira?

I have a little fantasy about a small brick and mortar retail shop of my own. (I know, Mom, I stood in your store and said with contempt, "Well, it's not like I am going to go into RETAIL." But I was 18 years old. I also thought I never wanted to get married or have children.) The name of the fantasy shop is "Mira" and it is all about the handmade, the repurposed, the one of a kind.

Until the day I am able to make that happen, I thought it would be fun to showcase some things I love in a blog. You cannot buy them here, but if they are for sale, I promise to give you a link.

So, please, come window shopping at Mira.

2 comments:

msbelle said...

What are you up to now girl?!
Hello!

Feltland said...

Having a dream is always an important reason for "fighting" for something ... hope you get it soon.