Saturday, May 19, 2007

Oh, My Monitor Needs To Go!

So I was logged onto my step father's computer this evening, and I popped in here to see if there was anything new and "gasp" what is that peach colored background on my blog?! So, after realizing that my hand-me-down monitor (from aforementioned step-father) is 15 years old, I am guessing that the lovely tan color I was seeing on the background at home is not what most people are seeing.

So, new, neutral grey background.

And tomorrow a trip to Circuit City for a new monitor.

2 comments:

msbelle said...

Oh, but I liked the peach background Stephanie! I really did!

Steph said...

Really?!
I think I had another compliment on it too. Maybe it was just me - it reminded me of the house we bought when we first moved to PA, and the previous owners had inexpertly spongepainted every room peach and teal. I was having bad flashbacks when I saw it, I guess.